- What do they charge? Figuring out what you’ll actually net for your donations can be complicated. Make sure you research all the different ways you can incur charges: setup costs, monthly charges, additional transaction fees, chargeback fees, etc. We offer simple pricing: 3% on fully funded campaign; that’s it.
- Do they issue tax-deductible receipts? We’re working on this to make every $1 received deductible. When all set and done we will instantly emails your donors a tax-deductible receipt so that you don’t have to.
- Do they offer in-house email AND phone support? We offer both, because we want to hear directly from you. We don’t outsource our customer support. Our proven team provides quick responses to your needs and questions. And we consistently receive praise for how we treat charities and donors.
- Can I collect donations directly from my own website? We do. We offer a free donation widget that you can embed on any external website. Customize the look and feel to your liking. Collect donations from your own website safely and securely.
- Can I set up team fundraisers? You can with 1Dollar1Home. Fundraise collectively for special events like marathons, walkathons, and service trips. More people, more fun. No extra charges.
- Can I track donations and download reports? We offer both. Track offline donations for a complete picture of your fundraising. We can email you detailed reports that can be integrated with other donor management and CRM software anytime at your request.
- Can I post updates and collect donations on Facebook and Twitter? We integrate with Facebook , Twitter and other social media networks. You can use our status and donation widgets to motivate people to give.
- Can donors give using their mobile phone? They can with 1Dollar1Home. Your donors can give anywhere, anytime using our mobile-optimized site.
- Do they accept all major credit cards? We do. Others do not, which could result in missed donations.
- What happens to charge-back fees on credit cards? 1Dollar1Home covers them. Others don’t. We want to protect nonprofits from the hassles and hidden costs of online fundraising.
Thanks again for using 1Dollar1Home!
The 1Dollar1Home Team